About Me

My photo
PhD Candidate at Purdue University, Computer Science.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Taking the Shots

AHL we finished taking shots for the script written.
it was really funny, and i think it was good that i didn't get involved in the scenes. i was just director, editor, graphic designer, camera man but not an actor.
i will have to go now to make the effects, then merge the animations with the movie. i hope the final product will b as good as the effort we did.

wt i liked abt the movie is the team work atmosphere enclosed behind the scenes. i just felt that there was no tension, and this was the best thing. because, it happens a lot that i feel tension when executing an laready plan thing. I know it's a "default", but mayb wt was making me getting this situation was the irresponsibility of some participants.

I beleive we will take this adventure again, and everyone participating has developed some new skills he wasn't aware of it.
isn't it my crew?

1 comment:

oldmoe said...

ofcourse Mr. Director :)

I didnt get a chance to be an actor in this movie (i'm camera shy anyway, so i'll pass it!) but i really enjoyed what i saw so far. Big hand for Fizo!