About Me

My photo
PhD Candidate at Purdue University, Computer Science.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

RSS Reader For MAC OS

I was trying to figure out the RSS readers i can use on my macbook.
I find an application called Shrook
At first glance, i didn't like it. I can't drag a link from Firefox. It works only with Safari.
Actually I am not a Safari fan as it has some problems with many sites. Rendering Arabic sites is always corrupted on Safari.

I decided to move to Google Reader
I didn't use it b4. I relied on Google Desktop reader, and it was enough for me at that time.
But I realized sthg very weird that may push me to refer to Shrook again.
I didn't find "SEARCH" in Google Reader!!!!
I didn't try to bother to look for it at first, I never expect that it is not there. IT's GOOGLE!!!

No comments: