About Me

My photo
PhD Candidate at Purdue University, Computer Science.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

One of the very best Acts

I still remember what I felt when I was watching this scene for the first time..Although, I am not ok with the movie as whole for many concerns.
This scene is really deep, wonderful, the child Susan, who is the youngest among her brothers and sisters was upset with her father because "he leaves and never comes back". she refuses to speak to her father. The dramatic peak is that the father has never heard her spoken as he left when she was a baby.
However, she finally run through her father and beg him to stay in a very deep and sensitive scene with a brilliant play by the child actress and accompanied by a wonderful music.
This scene is one of the best, for what it includes of sentiments, morals, and depth.

No comments: